#95 ✓resolved
Nikias Bassen

[PATCH] small msynclient fix

Reported by Nikias Bassen | December 7th, 2009 @ 06:53 PM | in 1.0 Release

Not a big thing but during compiling the dev tools, I got an error in msyncclient.c saying that log_debug_msg is undefined. This is not a surprise as log_debug_msg is a non-public libiphone function. I changed it to use printf instead.

Comments and changes to this ticket

  • Matt Colyer

    Matt Colyer December 8th, 2009 @ 03:51 AM

    • State changed from “open” to “resolved”

    It looks like this change was already made. I think it might have gotten lumped into on of your other patches.

Please Sign in or create a free account to add a new ticket.

With your very own profile, you can contribute to projects, track your activity, watch tickets, receive and update tickets through your email and much more.

New-ticket Create new ticket

Create your profile

Help contribute to this project by taking a few moments to create your personal profile. Create your profile »

A project around supporting the iPhone in Linux.

See http://libimobiledevice.org

People watching this ticket

Attachments

Pages